Project Delivery Methods
Bukacek Construction is committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients with an ultimate goal of delivering a product our customers are thrilled with and can be proud of for years to come. We recognize that each and every project is unique and requires flexibility from the entire team.
By recognizing the diversity of our clients and their needs, Bukacek Construction focuses on offering the most efficient and effective project delivery methods.
Project delivery method by which the Construction Manager (CM) acts as the Owner’s principal agent
The CM gets involved early in the design phase to ensure feasibility of project. The CM may or may not self-perform work on the project.
- Early involvement during design phase
- Budgeting during design to analyze constructability
- Value engineering during design phase
- Guaranteed maximum price
- Shortened project duration (construction begins before design complete)
- Competitive bidding environment
- Open book approach
Project delivery method in which the Owner enters into a single contract with one firm to provide both design and construction services
The Owner, Contractor and Architect/Engineer work together as a team to design and build a project that meets the needs and objectives of the Owner.
- Single source accountability
- Strong communication and participation between the Design/Build teams
- Guaranteed maximum process
- Shared value through value engineering
- Fewer change orders
Negotiated General Contractor
Project delivery method by which the Owner selects and contracts directly with Architect and General Contractor separately
A negotiated contract allows the owner to select the best contractor for the project based upon experience, reputation, integrity, team collaboration and financial stability.
- Provide preliminary cost estimates during schematic design
- Higher lever of detail on plans
- Extensive experience with delivery method
- Open book approach
- Pre-selection of higher quality sub-contractors