Green Building Practices
Our commitment to green and sustainable building practices is not only beneficial for the environment, but essential in achieving long-term economic benefits for our clients, developers and building tenants.
Members of our staff are LEED Accredited Professionals and embrace the principals of sustainability. We understand that the real issues relevant to sustainability are about the inherent benefits that these design principles bring to a successful project. Being recognized for achieving certification is rewarding and may be a useful “marketing” tool, but in the end it’s really about the performance, environmental / health benefits and long-term viability that these concepts bring to a project.
Our firm has been involved with a number of projects that incorporate sustainable principles including:
- M&I Bank’s first LEED Silver branch in New Berlin, WI
- Fratt Elementary School in Racine, WI achieved LEED Silver status
- Prairie School in Wind Point, WI – designed for LEED Silver level
- Educators Credit Union, Milwaukee branch – designed for LEED Silver level
- Whole Foods numerous stores which incorporate sustainable features in every facility